🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why can't I buy a plus membership on the mobi...
Page options
roman_sundurov
Community Member

Why can't I buy a plus membership on the mobile app?

Why can't I buy a plus membership on the mobile app?

I have Apple Pay and AppStore payments working.

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your report. Can you please try swiping to the left from this page here? The next page should lead you here where you'll have the option to upgrade your plan to Freelancer Plus. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, Arjay,

On the left side of the page is the Basic plan. I showed in the screenshot.

Hi Roman,

I totally agree. That is why you need to swipe your screen to your left-hand side then it should turn to the next page which is the option to upgrade your plan to Freelancer Plus. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I understand what you are suggesting. But it doesn't work. Please see 2 of my screenshots. The "Upgrade to plus" button is gray and not clickable.

Thank you for confirming the error Roman,

I'll have one of our support team members assist you further via a support ticket. Kindly expect your ticket on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

The ticket 37439605 has closed and I can't reply to it. Please open it again.

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your message. You can reopen a closed ticket or submit a follow-up to the team by responding to the email notification that's been sent to you that was linked to the ticket. Let us know if you still need further assistance then we'll surely look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
roman_sundurov
Community Member

My problem has not been solved yet. I have Turkish prices in the iOS app, but I can't buy Premium.
I can buy only on web site, but there is a US price on the website.
How can I do a purchase in your iOS app?

Hi Roman,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members