🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why dont i get jobs
Page options
0c3b1acc
Community Member

Why dont i get jobs

I have submitted so many applications for WordPress jobs because am expert at it but no chance, i then applied for a different job "app upload and i got it" but i want to be doing my main jobs and i have been buying connects constantly and applying but no luck 🤣 how long will it take to win one job here 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Upwork has plenty of competition, so getting jobs can be a challenge.

WordPress is arguably the most popular website building application in use today and there are thousands of WordPress Developers and Designers on Upwork.

Continue to submit proposals to jobs for which you are qualified. In your Cover Letter, explain how you will help the client and why your web design solution will provide a better result for them.

You will eventually win some!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yofazza
Community Member

Just saying that the app upload thing is a shady thing. If the app breaks Google TOS (even "similar looking app" aren't allowed to be uploaded multiple times, let alone app that is meant to draw money from people's cards with tricks or fill people's phone with crapwares) you can have your Google account and also all Google accounts that they can relate with you, terminated.

Sample cases/rants are here in this forum.

Scam list

0c3b1acc
Community Member

Am aware of that if i was olay with the job i will not make this post, i habe been reading and watching tutors online but no one has been effective yet, still buying connects and applying for WordPress jobs still regardless but i came here to get more ideas on getting jobs

celgins
Community Member

Upwork has plenty of competition, so getting jobs can be a challenge.

WordPress is arguably the most popular website building application in use today and there are thousands of WordPress Developers and Designers on Upwork.

Continue to submit proposals to jobs for which you are qualified. In your Cover Letter, explain how you will help the client and why your web design solution will provide a better result for them.

You will eventually win some!

32c2170e
Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01aff4b88f5e043968 tak a look at my profile and suggest me what I do for job

celgins
Community Member

Hi Shakila,

Your profile Title is good. Your list of Skills is great and your Portfolio looks great.

Since your Summary is the client's first impression of you, I would add more content to it. For example:

Thank you for viewing my profile. I am a Shopify Designer & Developer and Dropshipping Expert with more than 4 years of experience. I specialize in setting up Shopify Dropshipping and branding to help businesses build online stores and sell their products.

I am well-organized, focused, and I have a genuine interest in helping my clients meet their e-commerce needs. I have worked with some of the biggest names in Shopify Dropshipping, known as "Decor Villa." I have been highly successful due to my reliability, professionalism, and dedication to supporting my clients from setup and page building, to product research and dropshipping assistance.

Here is a quick overview of the services I provide to my Shopify clients:

👉Setup premium Shopify stores

👉Responsive Shopify stores from scratch

👉Design and develop custom Shopify stores

👉Shopify theme customization

👉Shopify branded Product Pages

👉Shopify SEO

👉High-quality, visually appealing storefront and product images

👉Shopify Account setup and configuration

👉Shopify Page builder (Pagefly, Shogun)

👉Setup and integrate with Shopify Apps and 3rd party services

👉Shopify Google Merchant

👉Social Media integration with Shopify

👉Shopify 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 setup (A to Z)

👉Shopify sales winning Product research

👉AliExpress, Alibaba, Oberlo, Dsers, CJ dropshipping, etc.

👉Shopify product uploading with 100% accuracy

👉Bulk products and reviews imported through CSV

👉Shopify Virtual Assistance

👉Customer Support

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project in detail and determine how my skills will positively contribute to your business.

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members