🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Approval
Page options
sumairamjadali
Community Member

Why is my project not being approved?

Hi all! I have made a consultation on 15 May and a project catalog on 16 May but today is 23 and none of them are approved, they are still in "Pending Approval". Can anyone help me getting them approved, thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Umair,

We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Currently, we are experiencing a longer than usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
45c9c84a
Community Member

Hello,

I've been registered on Upwork for over a year with no success, despite having good experience and a complete portfolio. I recently discovered the feature to set up a product catalog. I've created two different projects, but it's been two weeks and neither one has been approved yet. I have a few questions: first, how long does the approval process usually take based on your experience? Second, are project catalogs worth the effort?

Thank you,

2ee79b51
Community Member

Hi there.  I submitted a project on my portfolio a few weeks ago, and it's still under review.  There was a message on the page saying that reviews and approvals are taking longer than usual, but I'm wondering if you have an idea when my project will be considered.  It is time-sensitive to certain sports seasons, so I'm looking to have this available to potential clients as soon as possible.  Thanks for anything you can tell me.

- Joe

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017e0d212234d1d549

I am experiening this as well.

Lots of experiencing same and shortly mediator will merge this topic where other already rise this concern.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joe,

We understand that you are eager to see your project go live, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Currently, we are experiencing a longer than usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.
We assure you that your project is important to us and is queued for review.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
Does Upwork provide any form of compensation for those who have submitted a project and are waiting for a very long time?
I submitted my project 10 days ago. Still pending status

vrtolentino
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 

I submitted my projects April 25, 2024 and it's been a month now but I haven't heard any response yet regarding my project catalogue. 

I would like to know how long it will take before it gets reviewed and provide me a feedback? 

Thank you. 

422731bd
Community Member

I am new at upwork. I have submitted my projects to Upwork. Now 20 days have been passed but my projects remains still in under-review. Please approve my projects so that I could apply for a job,

Hi Yusra,

We understand that you are looking for an update on your project. As confirmed by Pradeep in this post, we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultation and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Yusra if you are talkin about project catalog you can submit proposal without project catalog.

there are alot of optimizations needs to be done on your profile like specialized profiles are missing porfolio is missing skills are missing.

1f21b534
Community Member

I am writing to request the approval of my recently submitted project catalog.

Your prompt approval would greatly assist me in showcasing my skills and attracting new clients on the platform. If there are any modifications or additional information required, please let me know, and I will address them immediately.

There are alot of optimization required on your profile i think so you wrote your profile description using chat gpt.

secondly there are no specialized profile on your profile. there are no keywords added to your profile. and you have only 2 portfolios. i would recomend you to add minimum 10 portfolio to show case your work. is your profile 100% complete?

Hi Ayesha,

We understand that you are looking for an update on your project. We are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultation and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1f21b534
Community Member

thank you so much

7455020b
Community Member

Hi,
It's been a long-time I've crafted my catalog and still the status is pending says it is under review. Can anyone guide me in this regard?

95c21994
Community Member

Hey upwork team, I am eagerly waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it on 18th of MAY 2024 and now its 28th of MAY 2024, it said 5 buissness days, please help me out. 

Thanks,

dream_visual
Community Member

Hello Upwork team,

I submitted a project for review on the 7th of May and my project is still pending for approval. It has been 3weeks and I haven't gotten any updates. could there be an issue and how do  I resolve it.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 021853.png

0ab83261
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 20 May and second on 20 May but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

8313229a
Community Member

Anyone else experiencing this.

I submitted my project at  the beginning of March and second it's 26 March but they are still pending for approval. 

Hi Upwork team, 

I've seen the notification (The approval process for consultations and projects is taking longer than usual) and do understand how it affects the approval process. But how long actually will it take because this is non convenient in any way.

Hi Seo Courage,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you regarding your Project Catalog review. Upon checking with the team I can confirm that your project should now be active. 

To clarify, we are currently experiencing a longer-than-usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts to improve efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
95c21994
Community Member

Hey upwork team, I am eagerly waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it on 18th of MAY 2024 and now its 28th of MAY 2024, it said 5 buissness days, please help me out. Thanks,

8de7e5e4
Community Member

Its been more than 20 days my projects are not approved yet can someone help me with that?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mudassir,

I contacted the team handling the Project Catalog review directly, and they confirmed that your submissions have been approved. You can now see your projects under the "Approved" section on your Project Dashboard. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e694ad0d
Community Member

I have 3 project still pending on my account
please can it be evaluated and fixed

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ifeanyichukwu,

Currently, we are experiencing a longer-than-usual review process, primarily due to internal efforts aimed at improving efficiency and accuracy. As a result, project reviews are taking approximately 30 days.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members