🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will 1 bad review effect my JSS?
Page options
9e4b478e
Community Member

Will 1 bad review effect my JSS?

I have a Top-Rated profile, Now this one client asked for my personal stuff and I simply denied I have refunded his escrow amount but I wonder will i lose my Top-Rated Badge? and What would be JSS be after that??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rekasesh
Community Member

Contracts without payment will not affect JSS unless the client gives you negative private feedback. You can use the Top Rated perk to remove this contract from JSS calculation by writing to support. Or add a post about using this perk in the support forum and some moderator will turn it into a support ticket.

Never refund money (unless the client is justified in demanding it) as a contract once active can be used by client to give negative private feedback. You will end up losing money, doing free work, and getting a bad review, all at once.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rekasesh
Community Member

Contracts without payment will not affect JSS unless the client gives you negative private feedback. You can use the Top Rated perk to remove this contract from JSS calculation by writing to support. Or add a post about using this perk in the support forum and some moderator will turn it into a support ticket.

Never refund money (unless the client is justified in demanding it) as a contract once active can be used by client to give negative private feedback. You will end up losing money, doing free work, and getting a bad review, all at once.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members