🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw Proposal, Connects don't get refunde...
Page options
7976b0c1
Community Member

Withdraw Proposal, Connects don't get refunded.

Since the clients are not responding to proposals lately, I considered withdrawing my proposals from some older jobs to focus on more active opportunities. However, my connects did not return as expected. 

If any experienced freelancers or community members have encountered a similar situation or have insights into this matter, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. 

5 REPLIES 5
hoyle_editing
Community Member

If a big company advertises on TV but realise everyone went to make a drink while the adverts were on, do they ask for a refund?

No, they pay to run an advert, the amount of people paying attention is not part of the deal.

You pay upwork connects to send a proposal. Upwork cannot make the clients read them.

elisa_b
Community Member

Connects are never refunded when you withdraw a proposal. They are only when a job posting is taken down by Upwork for breaking the rules.

spectralua
Community Member

Connects won't refunded if you withdraw proposal. You are toprated but still didn't saw rules?

ArjayM

Hi Fiza,

Eliza's correct! Connects will not be refunded for withdrawn proposals. However, we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring, or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. You can find more information here

~ Arjay
Upwork
f75e53cd
Community Member

Thanks,@Elisa B I got my answer here

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members