🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Working on the Projects by Upwork | Thought E...
Page options
lokeshjos
Community Member

Working on the Projects by Upwork | Thought Exercise

Does anyone have the golden formula or inputs to understand how to get an opportunity to work for the TIP Team of Upwork? I have been trying it for some time and will continue doing so. 

All are welcome to guide on this topic. 

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

What is the TIP team?

Totally Interesting People? 🤔

Yeah, I know it... want to join the club? 😉

Mikko R wrote:
Totally Interesting People? 🤔

Yeah, I know it... want to join the club? 😉

Darn, no wonder I didn't know it... 

NikolaS

Hi Lokesh,

Like many clients, Upwork engages freelancers based on skills and experience. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out this article to help you improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You may also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We post projects on Upwork, so keep your eyes open for those. Some of those projects are also listed here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola,

I reached the interview stage 3 times and concluded the interviews with line up for the next round. Somehow next rounds didn't happen. So, I was wondering what could be missing in my applications. 

I will put your advice in the action however I was looking for more deeper insights. 

- Lokesh Joshi

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members