🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Would anyone look into my profile and tell me...
Page options
suvikarthik
Community Member

Would anyone look into my profile and tell me what to be changed?

Hey, I hope everybody is well and sound.

Can you please check my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~010d220dfaae400b3e?s=1017484851352698959

Please suggest improving my profile. I have submitted many proposals but nobody has seen my profile.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Swetha M wrote:

Please suggest improving my profile. I have submitted many proposals but nobody has seen my profile.

Swetha, congratulations on your wedding. The wedding video is very professional and nice, although I'm not sure it will help you get hired. When you say no one has seen your profile, I assume you're looking at the Profile views graph in your My stats page. That chart only records profile views resulting from a freelancer search, so if a client receives your proposal and views your profile, that is NOT included in the My stats page. If I can make one suggestion, instead of spending connects for an Available now badge, you might save that to send more proposals or even to boost some proposals. Otherwise, keep sending proposals for jobs that explain why you are a good fit for the client's project. Good luck.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Swetha M wrote:

Swetha, congratulations on your wedding. The wedding video is very professional and nice, although I'm not sure it will help you get hired. When you say no one has seen your profile, I assume you're looking at the Profile views graph in your My stats page. That chart only records profile views resulting from a freelancer search, so if a client receives your proposal and views your profile, that is NOT included in the My stats page. If I can make one suggestion, instead of spending connects for an Available now badge, you might save that to send more proposals or even to boost some proposals. Otherwise, keep sending proposals for jobs that explain why you are a good fit for the client's project. Good luck.

Hello! John.

Thank you for your feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members