🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Would like to open a support ticket to have d...
Page options
7a8d6804
Community Member

Would like to open a support ticket to have declined testimonials to be reviewed by a human

I've had two declined testimonials and the reason given was, "To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid." However, I did submit LinkedIn profiles for each. I would like for these to be reviewed by a human, however the chatbot won't provide me with a way to email customer support. 

I had a paid consultation with an Upwork Coach and she noticed there wasn't a ticket on either of them and suggested I open a support ticket and she even offered me an email address. However when I sent a message to it, I received an auto-reply saying, "We have moved your support experience in order to provide you with faster, more personalized and direct support. To receive additional assistance, please explore the Upwork Academy. There you can view and complete learning paths to help jumpstart your success on Upwork. You may also find assistance through engaging with other Upwork users like yourself in our active Upwork Community or visit our Help Center to find helpful support articles."

Upwork:  Completely hiding the ability to talk with a human is not faster, more personalized or direct support.

Does anyone know how to open a support ticket to have a review by an actual person?

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members