🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong login alert by email
Page options
eb01ca1b
Community Member

Wrong login alert by email

Wrong city and GMT in email login alert

I'm from kolkata, india and I'm not using any VPN also my system time is correct

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi there,

This notification is a security feature that informs you if we noticed a new login or unusual account activity. Please note that the system may be unable to recognize a login attempt when you have cleared your cookies or are logged in using incognito mode. The location provided is based on your IP address, so you might see activity from locations that are approximate to your actual location. If your ISP has their internet gateways in someplace a bit distant, that could show up as a possible location.

I also noticed that it seems like you have not provided your complete name on your account. Please know that you will need to update your profile with your complete name. You may update your name by logging in to your account and going to  Settings  Contact Info.

~ Joanne
Upwork
eb01ca1b
Community Member

I have all things set to normal....no VPN, no incognito, no cookies blocking or clearing, using chrome latest version

2nd why it's showing gmt +0000???
My whole India is gmt +5:30😑😑😒

3rd the place it's showing it doesn't even exists not only around of my city kolkata but not in the whole state west bengal😑😑😂🤣

Seems like Your system is really fu*ked up...never faced problem like this before 😂😂🤣😅😅😅

May be someone else trying to login to your account. So as per their advise change your password.

Can't possible....only one mail came and that's me in that particular time😅😅😂

So still staying with upwork system problem.

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up and share that upon review of your account, we found no clear evidence that your account was compromised. Our team will provide more information on your open support ticket soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

That's my point....my account wasn't compromised...... It's problem with your system....that time only I logged in.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members