🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cant Buy Connects - From India
Page options
Samiullah S Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
Imamsab M Community Member

I have an active payment method and also membership plan ,Still i cant buy connects can someone help me. I am getting a ""Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."" error. Thank you.

Ryan C Community Member

Hello Imamsab,

I just checked your account and I saw that you don't have enough balance in your account to buy more connects. You will need to add a billing method in order to buy more connects if your balance is not enough. Thank you.

Untitled
Ajay G Community Member

I did that but card is not getting charged. I called my bank and they say card is active

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Ajay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Aswini B Community Member

Hello,
I am facing the same issue of unable to pay and buy connects. My credit card is active. Have tried more than 4 times but facing the same error message.
Please help.
Regards,
Aswini
Ashish D Community Member

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Aswini,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Dhaval T Community Member

Hello Aleksandar,

I have added billing method to my account. I want to purchase connects but payment is declined and asked to go for alternative methods. Could you please guide me on the same on purchasing connects? (I have tried multiple times)

It shows exact message as below,

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Regards,

Dhaval Thakkar 

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Dhaval,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Upwork user J Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Jain,

I checked and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. You may need to reach out to them so they can check this for you. You can also add a different billing method instead. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Dani J Community Member

I am facing same issue, Cannot buy connect because payment cannot be processed. My Card is running every where else but here.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Dani, 

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like it could be a problem with your bank allowing the transaction on our end. You may want to contact your bank and ask them about the specific charge decline or use a different card. Alternatively, you can use any of our other available billing methods. If they confirm everything is fine on their end, please let us know so we may assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Muhammad Yameen A Community Member

Hi Luiggi

I tried to buy connects and also added the billing method but it says that your payment cannot be processed please add another billing method but I only have one VISA debit card and need urjent connects, kindly check what's the issue over here.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Syeda T Community Member

Hi!

I am facing this same issue. I want to upgrade membership but my visa debit card is not processing. giving this same error.

tayyba_A
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Syeda,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sahana K Community Member

Hello,

I am facing the same issue with being able to buy connects. please help

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Sahana,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~ Joanne
Upwork
Shaheryar M Community Member

Hey, I have the same problem. Can't figure ouy any way to buy connect. I have called the bank to see if something's wrong on there end but no. please help

Ashish D Community Member

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Shaheryar,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Nicholai M Community Member

I had same problem. but I think it was resolved now.

Sampat S Community Member

Same problem facing but still unable to buy connect and getting same error after follow above all work  "

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". What can i do now? help me
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members