🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Youtube Monitized Channel
Page options
mdilawarr
Community Member

Youtube Monitized Channel

Hello, the community I am facing with few questions.
Can we provide these services on Upwork to the client?
1) Can we sell/provide the monetized youtube channel on Upwork?

I will be waiting for the reply from experts and also from community.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that selling off-the-shelf products (in your case, a monetized Youtube channel) is considered an unsupported service and is against Upwork ToS.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that selling off-the-shelf products (in your case, a monetized Youtube channel) is considered an unsupported service and is against Upwork ToS.

~ AJ
Upwork

really i sell today what Upwork do with our account

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Abdul,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. As she mentioned. Selling monetized Youtube Channels is considered an unsupported service and is against Upwork ToS. We may suspend accounts that violate our Terms of Service. You can read about our most important policies to learn which account activities and behaviors are off-limits.

I have shared your report with the team and appropriate actions have been taken to the client's account. We also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here

~ Arjay
Upwork
0b5c9e91
Community Member

i have a question i can saw many people sells youtube channel on upwork and he makes a project about this service why upwork give him permisson to sell youtube channels i am very confuse about this please tell me 

and one question more my friend sells channels and his account was suspended permanently why 

re: "i have a question i can saw many people sells youtube channel on upwork and he makes a project about this service why upwork give him permisson to sell youtube channels i am very confuse about this please tell me"

I do not think that you need to be confused.

Arjay is a Forum Moderator. He works for Upwork. He just said that selling monetized YouTube channels is against Upwork ToS.

re: "one question more my friend sells channels and his account was suspended permanently. Why?"

The reason your friend was suspended permanently was quite likely because he was selling monetized YouTube channels. Which is against Upwork ToS.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Ali,

As mentioned above, selling monetized Youtube Channels is considered an unsupported service and is against Upwork ToS. We may suspend accounts that violate our Terms of Service. We highly suggest you read about our most important policies to learn which account activities and behaviors are off-limits.

We also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b76ef01
Community Member

Valo 

What kind of Youtube work we provide?

1  can we provide Youtube promotions services?

2  Can we provide Subscribe views  watch time and monetization services?

3   Youtube Seo

Please  tell me i hear YouTube services is not allowed in  Upwork is this true?

give me all answers of my questions

re: "Please tell me i hear YouTube services is not allowed in Upwork is this true? give me all answers of my question"

Upwork allows freelancers to provide YouTube services!

But Upwork doesn't want freelancers to do work that violates YouTube rules.

If you offer YouTube services, then YOU (the freelancer) should be the EXPERT on what YouTube allows and doesn't allow. YOU should be the expert on what is ethical and unethical with regards to YouTube. You should not expect Upwork to post a whole bunch of rules about YouTube. YouTube is ANOTHER WEBSITE. Another company. Upwork doesn't want to manage how freelancers and clients operate when it comes to YouTube.

Freelancers who provide YouTube-oriented services really need to govern themselves.

I'm an actual client trying to get SEO Services from Philippines for my channel. We are not all fake but have some issues using this platform.

1. I lost money putting my card details online and find it hard to engage services here.

2. I specified "SEO" but I get proposals from marketing people. I'm just starting out so I need proposals from the actual experts who can help.

3. I struggle to progress to talking or interviewing candidates because I'm required to add my card details before I even know how good those candidates are.

Make this user friendly for the little guy also.

hi

is this legal on upwork we provide services of youtube mean i can provide channel promotion  subscribers and watch hours yes or not

mdilawarr
Community Member

Ok providing Youtube SEO services is allowed???

Hi, I just want to know what the criteria for YouTube jobs are on Upwork. My friend's profile suspends because of a YouTube job but I saw a people make a project catalog of Youtube jobs. What is the matter? Which YouTube jobs are done on Upwork and which jobs cannot accept? Please Clarify my dot.

I am also waiting for the reply that which youtube services we can sale on Upwork and which youtube services are allowed.

Muhammad:
There is no LIST of services that you can provide.

You can provide ANY sort of service to clients, as long as it doesn't violate Upwork ToS.

So that means that you can provide all sorts of services and work and skills to clients.

So feel free to offer your YouTube expertise and services to clients on this platform.

But Upwork is not a marketplace for downloading executables or files.

Hopefully that helps make things more clear for you.

79471f2d
Community Member

Hey, I am new here. I oftenly received some offers about the need of YouTube monetize channels. I want to ask that it is allow on Upwork or not?
And if it is allow then how we can go with the clients to deal this type of offers. If someone try to scam in this way then how we can save ourselves being a Freelancer?
Looking forward to your favorable response.

brother these are all fake clients who posted the jobs realted youtube monetized channnel or subscrbers simply any kind of job that is related to youtube , and clients want to give you hourly job is fake these all are fake i have lost my money and my account recently due to these job,,

Upwork is not going to protect you from scammers.

You protect yourself by following Upwork's rules and by undrestanding how the platform works.

You also need to have sufficient expertise in the subject area.

For example if you are hired to provide assistance to a client who is setting up a YouTube channel, that is fine.

But if a client scams you by getting you to use your own credit card to fund an account (for example), then it means you do NOT have sufficient expertise to be offering such services.

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Upwork is a "service" marketplace. So you can not sell an "account" or a "channel". But forexample you can work for a client for x hours to organically create a channel for them and make it monetizable. So you should be selling your time and effort.

6d2d567e
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about offering YouTube monetization subscriber and watch time service on Upwork.

can you tell me? That we can provide YouTube Monetization Subscriber Watchtime Service on Upwork. I would like to know if it is possible to provide such services on the Upwork platform

Thanks

db38eb3d
Community Member

Yes

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members