🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: accepting invitation offers from clients ...
Page options
shahid_ssolution
Community Member

accepting invitation offers from clients under an agency

HI

Ive recently joined an agency as a  non exclusive members with admin rights

if a client sends my agency an invitation for a job offer on the agency profile ,and I accept it then will the client  feedback and job completion reflect in my profile once the job is done AND the agency profile or will it just reflect under the agency?

and more importantly when the agency receives the invite, will the owner of the agency be able to respond  to the invite   with the option to assign me to respond to it or will he only be able to respond to it alone with no assignment rights?

24 REPLIES 24
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahid, 

Apologies for the delay in our reply. 

The client feedback will reflect both on the agency profile and your profile. On the agency profile's feedback, it will show that you were the freelancer or member who serviced that contract.

The owner of the agency will have the option to assign the contract to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, I had a similar question, a client invited our agency to hire a member of mine, I'm the owner and business manager of the agency but then why I can't assign the invitation to my member? It says these way: "Access to this page is allowed only for freelancers and agency managers.

You can access this page as freelancer by clicking the next link: freelancer access."

Thank you!

Hi Jay,

If you`re referring to the latest invitation you received the client invited you as an individual freelancer, he didn`t sent an invitation to your agency. In this case you wont be able to send it to your team members.
If you`re referring to another invitation please send me a PM with more details so that we can check this further and assist you. THank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I've recently been added to an agency as a non-exclusive administrator/manager. I received an invite directly as a freelancer but I'd like my work going forward to fall under the agency banner. Is there a way to accomplish this other than asking the client (in the event they decide to hire me) to submit a new invite directly to the agency to set up the desired contract?

James,

Please go to your Settings> My Teams, click "Set Default Team" and select your agency as a default team. By doing so, offers will be made under the agency by default. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is there a way that the offer/contract from client goes to my profile/account directly instead of my current agency?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric Chester,

Unfortunately, since your an exclusive member of an agency, you won't be able to do this. You can only work on projects under the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please check this help article for more information. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jhette_r
Community Member

Hi Avery, How would I know if my freelancer which happened to be a non exclusive member accepted the offer under my agency? Thanks in advance 😊

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jhette,

You can check under the All Contracts to see if the contract is there.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jhette_r
Community Member

Thank you! How about on the freelancer's end, How would she know if she has accepted the offer under agency? Where can he/she that?

Hi Jhette,

Thank you for your message. Freelancers will be notified on their registered email address as soon as they accept the offer. Also, the job will appear on their Contract page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you guys for all the responses. Have a great weekend! 

hasanrizvi7
Community Member

Hi, I have recieved an invite to join my client's ageny, but I cannot accept it. It's just appearing on the notification tab and it doesn't have any option to respond.

Hi Syed Muhammad,

Can you please try checking your email and look for the invite? You can view and take action on the invitation by accessing the message in your email. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I did try it. It gives this error. What to do?0111.PNG

Hi Syed,

AJ here stepping in for Arjay. You do not need to do anything on your end at this point. The agency's account is suspended and the agency owner must resolve this first before you can join their team.

~ AJ
Upwork
hasanrizvi7
Community Member

Hi, I'm having an issue with accepting an invite from an agency. I get the invite through my email, and when I accept it, it just redirects me to Upwork's home page.

Hi Syed,

Thank you for following up on this. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello, thank you for your prompt response, but the team is not responding to my request. Please help!!

c12b25b9
Community Member

Hello!

I have the same situation as Syed.

I've got the invite through my email, and when I push to accept it, it just redirects me to my personal Upwork's account page, could you help please?

Hi Olha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
b796fbd2
Community Member

Hello, I'm having same issue ,I got an email invitation to join a team but it keeps taking me to my home page ,how do I resolve this?

Hi Amaka,

I see that you're now a team member, and you can switch through your profiles here. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e1719763
Community Member

I just created an agency and got members. my issue is this,

I gave the link profile of my members in the agency to the client and then when the client sent an offer instead of going through my agency first, it was directed to their account.

Can someone help me how every contract should go through my agency first?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members