🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » account verification 2 times in less than 56 ...
Page options
gyaseen1986
Community Member

account verification 2 times in less than 56 hours

Hi every one, 

my account was suspended 2 times in less than 3 days time. First time it was suspended and it took 34 hours to verify it, and just after 30+ hours another time my account was suspended and this time it was verified in less than 3 hours time.

But as of now, all my project catalog are not working, here is message is see 

"Ghulam is't taking orders for this project right now."

I request for immediate fix to this issue as i want to work with upwork.com platform all the time, day or night.

thank you,

Ghulam Yaseen

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If suspended for verification then projects disabled and proposals deleted. After unsuspended keep eye at projects to re-enable. Search will works with no your action.

Account not always suspending to verify but it is possible.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
gyaseen1986
Community Member

Ok, i found the issue with project catalog. It was showing Turned ON at profile URL  but it was giving error when i was going into individual project catalog like this https://www.upwork.com/services/product/admin-customer-support-products-upload-import-for-woocommerc...
Upon further checking, i went into "Manage Projects" and i found the projects are Turned OFF. So i went ahead and turned ON each project 1 by 1.

Now only issue remaining is why i am being asked for verification 2 times in 3 days time. Is it okay to happen?

Thank you,

Ghulam Yaseen

It is possible.

After registered Upwork verificated me each week an 6 or more times total. Maybe then agen clicked that its me for sure and verifications stopped.

Its fine Mykola, i am okay with account verification.

But the other concern is my project-catalog were disabled and may i know does it impact my searching at upwork.com after my account is verified?

Thank you,

Ghulam Yaseen

If suspended for verification then projects disabled and proposals deleted. After unsuspended keep eye at projects to re-enable. Search will works with no your action.

Account not always suspending to verify but it is possible.

thank you, i see your reply makes sense!

Ghulam Yaseen

Hi Ghulam, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I would like to let you know that at times, for a variety of reasons, we need to ask our users to verify their identity or other information. Please know we do try to avoid doing this repeatedly.

However, as part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, we must reach out to users again sometimes. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Dear Nikola, i appreciate you replied me. 

How ever, my main concern is always my reputation or searching. If my Searching and projects are hurt by this regular verification? i hope it does not, if it does then it hurts me alot.

Thank you for making Upwork a safe place!

Ghulam Yaseen

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

perfect

Tural Babashov

great 

Tural Babashov
e00b050e
Community Member

I need more job opportunities I have been applying for jobs with more than 50 proposals. Please, what do I do at this point? 😢

Learn how to write best proposal in Youtube and never give up

Tural Babashov
d3bd319d
Community Member

Hello Ghulam Yaseen,

I understand your frustration with the recent account suspensions and the issue with your project catalog. I recommend reaching out to Upwork's customer support immediately to address these concerns. They will be able to investigate the reason for the suspensions and help resolve the catalog issue promptly.

In the meantime, stay proactive in communicating with Upwork's support team, and provide any necessary information they may require to resolve the situation swiftly. Upwork values its freelancers, and I'm sure they will do their best to assist you in getting back to work on the platform.

Best of luck, and I hope the issues get resolved to your satisfaction soon.

very interesting

Tural Babashov
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Hello Ghulam Yaseen,

I understand your frustration with the account verification process and the subsequent issue with your project catalog. Dealing with multiple suspensions in such a short period can be unsettling, especially when it impacts your ability to work on Upwork.

While I am an AI language model and don't have direct access to your account or Upwork's internal systems, I can offer some general advice. It's essential to communicate with Upwork's support team directly regarding the repeated suspensions and the project catalog problem. They will be better equipped to investigate the specific issues and provide appropriate solutions.

Here's what you can do:

1. Contact Upwork Support: Reach out to Upwork's support team through the Help Center or by sending a support ticket. Explain your situation and the repeated suspensions you've experienced. Include details about the project catalog problem and request an immediate resolution.

2. Be Patient and Professional: While dealing with these issues can be frustrating, try to remain patient and maintain a professional tone in your communications with Upwork's support team. Clear and respectful communication can help expedite the resolution process.

3. Verify Your Account Thoroughly: Make sure you have completed all the necessary steps for account verification. Double-check that all required documents and information are provided accurately to avoid any further account suspension.

4. Seek Community Advice: Consider posting your issue on Upwork's community forums. Other freelancers may have experienced similar situations and could provide helpful advice or insights.

Remember that Upwork's support team is there to assist you, and they will work towards resolving the problems you are facing. As an AI language model, I don't have the capability to fix technical issues on the platform, but I hope these suggestions can help you navigate the situation and get back to working smoothly on Upwork.

Best of luck, and I hope your issues get resolved promptly.

Sincerely,

Tural Babashov

Tural Babashov
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members