🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » client cannot invite me
Page options
karki-sangam
Community Member

client cannot invite me

My client says that my invite button is not active i.e. he is not able to send me invite for the work. What is happenning? 

NOTE: My account is still not approved. Is this the problem? I have recently worked in other project inspite of this though.

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

If your profile is not approved, you can't be invited or hired

Is this a recent change? coz I had worked with a client before even when my profile was not approved.

Sangam K wrote:

Is this a recent change? coz I had worked with a client before even when my profile was not approved.

Did that client invite you to Upwork?

Hi Sangam,

I followed up with the team and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Alexandar,

I have a similar issue - only my client cannot find me to invite me. Could you please take a look at my problem?

Thank you so much,

Sergey

Just to add, he is looking for a freelancer Sergey B and I do not appear in his search. Thank you.

petra_r
Community Member

Sergey B wrote:

I have a similar issue - only my client cannot find me to invite me.

Just send him your profile link and be done with it, you are obviously communicating. Alternatively, tell the client to search for "Sergey B" - I found you just fine that way.

Community Member

Hi,

This is the original message from my client:

"Seems well done. I posted job as invite only. But your name is not showing up under Sergey B.
I have your profile link but can't find option to enter the link."

Just would like to know everything is working well.

Thanks for jumping in,

Sergey

Hi Sergey,

I see that you already created a support ticket so I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you very much, I am in contact with the support team.

Have a good day,

Sergey

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members