🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » earning
Page options
xxoftsharp
Community Member

earning

Hey upwork customer support,
I have a customer named as sanne, we had a Deal, she has to pay me 200$ for 200 shirts design. We were working as 50 shirts per milestone. She accepted the first milestone, and i delivered 50 shirts. And 2nd milestone vise versa, for the 3rd time when it was for 150 shirts. Now she is says that all the shirts design provided from day one are all copyrighted. And now she wants her 200$ back. But as she agreed on all the shirts before and i already worked more than a week i want my 150$ remaining from her that she is not willing to pay.

Let me know what i can do in this situation can platform help me get my remaining money? Its my one and half week hard work that i am concern about

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having on your contract. Thanks for posting your concern in the Community, our team will reach out to you directly soon with an update.

To other users who posted on this thread, noting that I've removed a number of posts since accusations of misconduct or wrongdoing are not allowed in the Community forums. Please note that there is an option to flag potential violations on profiles and Portfolio samples and include more information, which does help our team in confirming a specific violation and taking action.

We do appreciate your help in identifying potential ToS violations and kindly ask you to continue using the above-mentioned approach instead of posting the information in Community forums. Thank you!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
0337e100
Community Member

How can I help you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members