🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » *edited* Production enterprise hq
Page options
8da8a7ba
Community Member

*edited* Production enterprise hq

For any concept artist or 3d artist, dont take a job from  **Edited for Community Guidelines**, is a SCAM 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

His real name is  **Edited for Community Guidelines**, he contact people to `hire new young promises´, he sended me 2 pdf with his personal phone, and then scam me not wanting to pay me and not answering.

The company is   **Edited for Community Guidelines**, the email is  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

This is one of the pdf 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Isabella,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I'm really sorry to learn you went through that experience. I'll go ahead and forward your report for the team to review and take action as per our processes. We count on your help and diligence to make the Upwork experience as safe as possible. If you see a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, we encourage you to report it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Thank you for reporting this here, and please report others as you find them.. Please read this to help stay safe: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

renata101
Community Member

Hi Isabella,

I'm glad you reported it. When I search that name, I see that there are three other posts still on the board.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Are these similar to the one you applied to?

I'm sure someone from Upwork will also search for that name and then remove the posts ASAP, because that is, after all, their job. And thank you for taking the time to do that, even though you aren't getting paid for it and it took time away from you doing your own job(s.)

Thank you Peter, hope they get out from the plataform and stop scamming people, at least here.

Hi Renata,

Thank you!, yes they are super similar, i reported them already. But it will be useful if more people report the jobs of this person.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Isabella - Two things that you need to learn from this: 1) It's against Upwork's terms of service for you to contact clients anywhere outside of Upwork before you have an official Upwork contract in place. 2) You are not allowed to accept contracts or payments off of Upwork.

Hi Christine, you are completely right, in my defence i was super new in upwork and they put the excuse of having problems with the plataform. 

8da8a7ba
Community Member

For any concept artist or 3d artist, dont take a job from **Edited for Community Guidelines** , is a SCAM 

His real name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**, he contact people to `hire new young promises´, he sended me 2 pdf with his personal phone, and then scam me not wanting to pay me and not answering.

The company is **Edited for Community Guidelines**, the email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

This is one of the pdf 

Hi Isabella,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I'm really sorry to learn you went through that experience. I'll go ahead and forward your report for the team to review and take action as per our processes. We count on your help and diligence to make the Upwork experience as safe as possible. If you see a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, we encourage you to report it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members