🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » feature missed in client interface
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

feature missed in client interface

Hello, when I'm seeing, for example, the proposals and other details for a job and I need to go to see all jobs posts by me quickly, how to do so? I can't find in the interface any options, please help me out. 

I was thinking maybe upwork can hire me to say to them all the mistakes I find in the system, I've freelancer, client, agency accounts.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

If you have a free client membership, they seem to be making it intentionally cumbersome to use so that you'll upgrade to the paid version.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tlsanders
Community Member

If you have a free client membership, they seem to be making it intentionally cumbersome to use so that you'll upgrade to the paid version.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

I would like to understand your experience better. When you said "see all jobs posts by me quickly," are you referring to your job posts as a Client? If you need to see your job posts, you will need to switch from your freelancer account to the client context of your account in order to see your job posts as a client. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

No that, I'm always speaking from my client interface, that was solved, it's in the upper left side an option. but now I was seeing proposals from freelancerd and I can't see the View profile option, that is very disturbing to have to copy the link and open in a new window. I can't see the freelancer rate only the bid from the first screen, does that seem useful? I don't think so.

Hi Carlos, 

I just checked and can understand why the "View Profile button" may be important for you, and other clients. I have shared this with the team so that they can look into this further. If I have more information, I'll come back here, and share it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Carlos, 

I'm sorry for the delay. The team has confirmed that while a "View Profile" button is unavailable, you can click on the name of the freelancer to be able to go directly to the freelancer's profile. 

I hope this work around will do in the meantime. This suggestion has already been shared to the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members