🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » help
Page options
b3183d2f
Community Member

help

How can I complain about a job posting if I think it's fake and get the Upwork administration to pay attention to the connections I spent?

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Maksym,

You may flag any suspicious activities you see throughout the platform by visiting this help article as your guideline. Anything that contains violations of our Terms of Service, including our Terms of Use.

We would genuinely appreciate your cooperation in keeping Upwork a safe environment for your career.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello Amrjay!

Can you help me?
I wrote to you in private messages regarding the return of the connections I spent. After all, the vacancy is still hanging, no one is hired, and I have not been refunded the connections I spent. I suspect that Upwork missed the fake offer and it's not my fault. Why didn't they return my connections?
I'm angry and no one answers me, what should I do?

Maksym, the Connects you use to submit a proposal may only be returned if a client cancels the job without making a hire or if a job post is removed from the platform for a Terms of Service violation. If the job you're referring to is not removed, then the Connects used won't be returned. 

That said, you may use the "Flag as inappropriate" option found on each job post any time you'd like to report a violation. If the team finds a violation of the Upwork TOS, the job may be removed, and you'll be refunded the Connects you spent. Note that we may not be able to share the details of an investigation for privacy reasons. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello Luiggi R

I'll try to find the job I applied for in the search and click the appropriate link to complain. Because the offers do not fully show the vacancy to which I responded.
How long does it take for the upwork to review it?

Maksym, I'm afraid we cannot provide an estimate, as reports are reviewed in the order they are received. If something you reported a while ago hasn't been reviewed, you may contact us again, and we'll be happy to escalate it. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members