🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how many times a client can left feedback on ...
Page options
muhammadali00786
Community Member

how many times a client can left feedback on a single contract.

as we all can see here is two reviews on one contract is that possible? if yes then how?

muhammadali00786_0-1647986766379.png

I also want to ask you a few more questions about this situation.

1: for example, I have an open contract with X client as we all know the client can leave feedback on the contract after continuing 30 days payments and contract so the question is the X client if already left the review on the contract after 30 days even the contract is still working and when after few days/months client end the contract the client will have to left the feedback again on the same contract? there is any need for that? or they can rate after ending the contract also if they left the review already on an open contract after 30 days of payment?

what do I have to do if 30 days are completed and I want feedback from my client on an active contract I have to tell them? or Upwork will send notifications to them automatically?

muhammadali00786_1-1647987141610.png

I am talking about this

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tagrendy
Community Member

Mid contract feedback can be provided once, you can request it from the contract's page given that 30 days have passed and there was a payment in the last 30 days. The feedback is only decorative, won't effect JSS. At the end of the project the client can leave another feedback regardless of there was already a feedback provided in the middle. The last feedback will be more important, as the client can leave a private feedback then and it will effect your JSS.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Muhamad, 

When a contract ends, clients and freelancers at Upwork have the chance to leave feedback about their experience. There is also an option to leave a  Mid-Contract Feedback, where a client can choose to leave public feedback for a freelancer before a contract has ended. You can learn more about this feature here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for the response. Helps me alot for my Upwork future.

87ed8540
Community Member

Hi, According to my freelancing experience on upwork. A client can left feedback only one time. He has the right of only one time feedback. He can use it either at the middle of the on going contract or at the end of contract. So if your client have lefted feedback at the middle of the contract so he will not be able to left feedback at the end or after completion of contract.

Thanks for the valuable help.

tagrendy
Community Member

Mid contract feedback can be provided once, you can request it from the contract's page given that 30 days have passed and there was a payment in the last 30 days. The feedback is only decorative, won't effect JSS. At the end of the project the client can leave another feedback regardless of there was already a feedback provided in the middle. The last feedback will be more important, as the client can leave a private feedback then and it will effect your JSS.

great this clear my mind regarding this question. Thanks

when I request for the feedback after 30 days that will send notification to client through upwork or I have to tell the client for this?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members