🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how to set profile and proposals on up-work?
Page options
hassanaheer
Community Member

how to set profile and proposals on up-work?

Hi, dear all I hope you are stay healthy and buy to getting things done to make life happier.

today I want to discuss my up-work profile I leave the link in this post for review where I'm wrong or what things I need to improve get success on this platform. I submit a lot of proposals saw many videos on how to make a profile and write proposals I'll also show the example of my proposal.
I would like to request group members to review and let me know what things I need in order to craft a good profile.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0157a9e233b875c67a

Proposal example:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank in advance.

1 REPLY 1
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your profile overview makes you sound very inexperienced. It's fine if you're a beginner (as long as you're only applying to beginner-level projects and charging low rates), but there's no need to draw attention to the fact that you only have 1.5 years of experience and only a "working knowledge" of Wordpress. Also, take out the part where you say "my name is" - your name is already on your profile, so there's no need to say it again in your overview (but if you are going to introduce yourself, at least capitalise the letters correctly).

Apart from that, your overview needs a lot more time and effort. Just saying, "I know how to do this and this" is not going to help you get clients. I can't tell you specifically what you should say, but you need to find a way to communicate to clients exactly how you can help them and what makes you stand out from your competitors. You might need to lower your hourly rate, too, at least until you have more experience and good feedback score (the 5-star review on your $5 project won't count for much, and your 4-star client probably didn't leave you good private feedback, so make sure that you only apply for projects if you're 100% certain that you can do a good job). 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members