🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » i am unable to see my work history when logou...
Page options
sohail_mehdi
Community Member

i am unable to see my work history when logout my profile even client said it is visible on incognit

I have done my first project and left review for client and he also left good feedback to me but i only can see that feedback in my work history. i opened my profile in incognito mode i can't see my feedback but client said both feedback visible to him...
I had done hard refresh clear cache and everything but it is not visible to me.
you can see under there is no item in work history in incognito mode.
you can see my profile view on incognito mode...
profile link => https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01603aba8f4b0916a9

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sohail,

This is by design. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged-in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please confirm if you're experiencing this when logged in or does it happen when you're logged out?

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you for getting in touch. The issue arises when I am logged out and incognito mode as well.

Hi Sohail,

This is by design. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged-in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members