🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: payment not received by upwork to local b...
Page options
hamzaharoon22
Community Member

payment not received by upwork to local bank ( 6 days ago)

Hello everyone,

I withdraw funds on 20 Dec to my local bank transfer 6 days ago payment not received yet before this transaction my all payments receiving within one ya two days. Yesterday i again withdraw some funds but not received. Anyone guide me whats going on?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Hamza H wrote:

I withdraw funds on 20 Dec to my local bank transfer 6 days ago payment not received yet before this transaction my all payments receiving within one ya two days. Yesterday i again withdraw some funds but not received. Anyone guide me whats going on?

Transfers to local bank take 2 to 4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. It's Christmas, so bank holidays this week. The 20th was a Friday, now it's Christmas.

There are always delays at Christmas, just be patient.

In the unlikely event that the funds have not been received after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) - a trace can be initiated.

Thanks for your response. Can you tell me how long they take to transfer my yesterday withdraw funds. 

Hamza H wrote:

Thanks for your response. Can you tell me how long they take to transfer my yesterday withdraw funds. 

US banks were closed yesterday and on Tuesday, so today is the first day. Add two to 4 business days from today (excluding the weekend)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members