cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number verification

Sairam H Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1 of 9

I verified my phone number , but i did'nt receive the phone verified tick in my profile. When will i get it?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 9

Sairam H wrote:

I verified my phone number , but i did'nt receive the phone verified tick in my profile. When will i get it?

normally within a day or two. When did you verify your telephone number?

3 of 9
I verified it 3 days ago.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 9

Hi Sairam, 

It looks like you have completed phone verification for the Two-Step Verification. Currently, phone verification is rolled-out to U.S. freelancers only. 

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 9
That phone number verified tick will only be accesible to U.S freelancers
right?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 9

Hi Sairam,

Yes that is correct, at the moment this option is available to US freelancers only. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Avery,

I really can not believe it.
I marked this person's portfolio because "everything" was false and I mentioned it in the forum.
And, what has happened? Only that he has changed his portfolio for another "stolen", unless it is from Ukraine and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is called.
How is it possible that after seeing that he had a fake portfolio does not check the new one?
Up to the noses!

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
8 of 9

Maria T wrote:

Hi Avery,

I really can not believe it.
I marked this person's portfolio because "everything" was false and I mentioned it in the forum.
And, what has happened? Only that he has changed his portfolio for another "stolen", unless it is from Ukraine and **Edited for Community Guidelines** is called.
How is it possible that after seeing that he had a fake portfolio does not check the new one?
Up to the noses!

It seems like a losing battle, doesn't it, Maria?

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
9 of 9

It seems! Smiley Mad 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS