🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » portfolio problem
Page options
leslie-wagle
Community Member

portfolio problem

Hi don't know where else to put this. I got an answer but nothing updated since I gave screen shots and time of problem (any time I try to revise a folder in my portfolio). Is anybody working on request #29145227 ? This is the 4th day I can't do anything and think it could be a bigger problem. Thanks, Leslie Wagle

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leslie,

Rest assured, our team is working on resolving your problem as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I thought I would pass on that I decided tonight to just delete the whole folder in case somehow there it held a key to the problem (kind of superstitious of me, not being a programmer). Well, after deleting it and starting a fresh one with a mix of old and new contents, I'm not having the problem. I thought that might help others and save some efforts there. Regards, LW

Leslie W wrote:

Hi, I thought I would pass on that I decided tonight to just delete the whole folder in case somehow there it held a key to the problem (kind of superstitious of me, not being a programmer). Well, after deleting it and starting a fresh one with a mix of old and new contents, I'm not having the problem. I thought that might help others and save some efforts there. Regards, LW

Chances are, a lot of us are being forced to re-arrange our Portfolio items because of the Profile update that dropped today. 

Mentioning this because you sent in a ticket, which we can't see, and hence, do not know the problem you were having. So we do not know what your "solution" relates to.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members