🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "How did you get your first project on UPWORK...
Page options
a049e234
Community Member

"How did you get your first project on UPWORK? Tell me about your experiences."

"How did you get your first project on upwork? Tell me about your experiences."

hello & respect

I work in the field of architecture, and I'm interested in learning from fellow architects and freelancers who have experience on UpWork. I'd like to hear about their unique journeys in securing their first projects on the platform. Additionally, I'd like to extend an invitation for you to visit my profile on upWork.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f324159806331d7d 

Thanks.🤗

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
48f850a0
Community Member

Your skill is in high demand on Upwork, set your feed correctly to display jobs based on your skills, for example, search for jobs related to AutoCAD,lumion, sketch up, etc and save those searches... This will ensure that once jobs are posted on these saved searches, you will see them immediately and also apply, buy connects and that's how it usually goes to get jobs. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
2779bde0
Community Member

Hi Rasoul, It was only after I added work examples to my profile, and those examples matched with what the client was looking for, that I got my first project.

You can say that you do this or do that, but showing a client quality examples speaks volumes. 

Hello Martin S, thanks alot . I added work example but there are Pending approval 4 days til now.😔

48f850a0
Community Member

Your skill is in high demand on Upwork, set your feed correctly to display jobs based on your skills, for example, search for jobs related to AutoCAD,lumion, sketch up, etc and save those searches... This will ensure that once jobs are posted on these saved searches, you will see them immediately and also apply, buy connects and that's how it usually goes to get jobs. 

Hello Emmanuel N.

Thank you for your guidance. I have followed your suggestions and adjusted my feed settings on Upwork to focus on jobs related to my skills and similar areas. I have also saved searches for each of these skills to ensure that I can immediately see and take action on new job opportunities related to them.With these new settings in place, I hope to make the most of Upwork and find more suitable job opportunities. Thank you again for your guidance, and I look forward to achieving greater success on Upwork.🙏

42b15feb
Community Member

I will prayers You and your all happy nace

a0745daa
Community Member

Till now, I haven't got any project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members