🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelance Membership Plan
Page options
Chukuneye N Community Member

"Upgrades are not possible during that period"

Why is this message displayed and when will it be cleared?

"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Kevin and others,

The error you're getting is shown by design when a freelancer attempts to upgrade their Membership when their billing cycle is about to renew. If you go to your Membership & Connects page under Settings, you'll see the dates of your billing cycle. Note that you won't be able to upgrade your membership plan during the renewal period. Once your billing cycle updates, you will be able to upgrade your membership.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

185 REPLIES 185
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Sophia,

I have escalated your concern and one of the members will be in touch via a support ticket. You can communicate with the team through this page or your email if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Volodymyr H Community Member

Hello! I can't buy a plan Freelancer Plus writes a message "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

why is my message being deleted? writing for the third time

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for your message. You are unable to make changes to your subscription plan during your billing cycle start date. Your billing cycle is renewed on the 30th of every month. Could you please confirm when you last tried upgrading to the Freelancer Plus plan?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Chathura L Community Member

hi Pradeep H ,

me to getting the same issue..

Thanks!

Girijesh R Community Member

Hi Volodymyr,new  browser.jpg

I'm also facing this issue. How'd you solve this problem? please guide.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Girijesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
David K Community Member

Hello Chukeneye N.
I will want to know if the Upwork team is responsible to Fix this issue, or NOT.

Thank you!
Best.
David.

Jordan T Community Member

I am having the same issues.

Hi Jordan,

We currently have a known issue that's triggering the error you mentioned. Our engineers are working to address this issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I've merged your post into the thread related to this issue and we'll be providing updates here going forward.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Valeriia V Community Member

Hi ! I have the this  trouble too  😞 And usually the app have huge  bugs too , in appstore the same trouble . membership want for plan "promocode" for apply =/and membership pricechanges everytime when you update  browser  page , or oage in app  - dosent metter. The price swinging from 14.99 to 21,99 . Also when you try to buy connects you  can get bug in app which looks  in the way that in your settings you no have a button with plans and connects for buy they.  (

Best regards ❤️

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Valeriia,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket. One of our agents will update you on the same ticket to assist further. As for Upwork Subscription via Apple In-App Purchase, I'd like to let you know that in-app prices are subject to additional processing fees.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Levan N Community Member

just got back to upwork after a pause, decided to try memebership and upgrade plan but have the same problem.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Levan,

I see that your billing cycle starts on the 17th of every month. You are unable to make changes to your subscription plan during the 24-48 hours interval near your billing cycle start date. Could you please try again after 48 hours? Let me know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Kevin S Community Member

I'm getting the same error when trying to upgrade to Freelancer Plus. I see this message, "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

I've added a billing method, and still getting this message. I've tried clearing cookies and restarting the browser, yet still getting this message.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Kevin and others,

The error you're getting is shown by design when a freelancer attempts to upgrade their Membership when their billing cycle is about to renew. If you go to your Membership & Connects page under Settings, you'll see the dates of your billing cycle. Note that you won't be able to upgrade your membership plan during the renewal period. Once your billing cycle updates, you will be able to upgrade your membership.

~ Luiggi
Zahab M Community Member

hi, I got this message on my membership plan screen. We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period.

Hi Zahab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please try upgrading your membership after 48 hours as your billing cycle is currently refreshing. If the issue persists, please let us know and we'll assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Zahab M Community Member

okay thanks its resolved out and can you please let me know why i can't get the verification message or what's the process to get verification badge/

Hi Zahab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

~ AJ
Upwork
Nouha E Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem. How can I renew my billing cycle?

Thank you.

Hi Nouha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Anas R Community Member

Why is this message displayed and when will it be cleared?

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

please clear this issue.

Hasnain R Community Member

My Current Billing Cycle

Dec 3, 2023 — Jan 2, 2024
I tried to upgrade the freelance membership plan today but it didn't upgrade. I need help

I'm facing this error since last month still I'm updating my Freelance Membership Plan but this comes, we are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later. I need help how can I upgrade my Freelance Membership Plan.

I want to add detail My Current Billing Cycle

Dec 3, 2023 — Jan 2, 2024
I tried to upgrade the freelance membership plan today but it didn't upgrade. I need help
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members