🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "We've taken action on the Upwork account tha...
Page options
muhammedbadran
Community Member

"We've taken action on the Upwork account that you flagged"

Hello,
I received this message "We've taken action on the Upwork account that you flagged" many times, I don't knw Why?
I didn't make any action for any Upwork account.

25 REPLIES 25
petra_r
Community Member

My friend gets those randomly too and she never flagged anything

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Have you used the Flagging option recently? The email you`re referring to is sent to users who have flagged a profile/job. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, but I made that from along time.
I'm receiving  maybe every day an email and notifications about that flagging and I can't stop that.

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks so much!

Hello everyone!

This morning I received a notification titled "Your Terms of Service report" which I did not understand.
This email was sent to me, but I don't understand what it relates to:

"Hi Jeremie,
We have reviewed your report, and have investigated and taken action as it relates to our Terms of Service. No further action is required at this time.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and thriving online workspace. "

Could an admin tell me what this is?

Thank you in advance !

Jeremie L wrote:

Hello everyone!

Did you flag someone or a job post as inappropriate?

Hi Jeremie,

The email you`re referring to is sent when a user has used the flagging option to flag a profile, job, or something else. However, we had a known issue with these emails and it is possible that you`ve received it by mistake. 
Have you flagged something recently? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No, I haven't flagged anyone recently. That's why it surprises me.

In any case, no problem if it's an error

Thanks !

I keep getting emails from UpWork titled "Thanks for Flagging", the email then talks about my terms of service report. I have received about 10 of these emails now but I do not know why?
I have not flagged anything, should I be concerened?

Regards Nick

Hi Nick,

We apologize for the trouble this caused. We had an issue earlier related to this but it's been fixed going forward. Let us know if you receive the same notification again. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

For what it's worth, I'm not so sure this is fixed. I got one of these last week and one this morning, and I don't recall flagging anything in at least a couple of weeks.

Wes C wrote:

For what it's worth, I'm not so sure this is fixed. I got one of these last week and one this morning, and I don't recall flagging anything in at least a couple of weeks.

Ditto. I got one the other day, after not flagging anything for weeks.

Could the problem be bigger, and extend to affect actual flags? I flagged one for academic fraud and it came up in my feed again a couple days later. So I flagged it again. Have not rec'd a 'thanks for flagging' message either time.

Hi all,

To follow up and offer more information regarding the notifications some of you are receiving. I can confirm all reports are being reviewed in a timely manner as expected. Our team identified that some of the follow-up email notifications are being sent with a longer delay. The emails you've received are related to the reports you've submitted a while back, although due to the time that has passed it might seem that the reports are received in error. I can confirm our team is working on addressing the delay and ensuring all the confirmation emails are received on time. Thank you for the heads-up and sharing your experience in the Community.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have never flagged adn yet I keep getting the annoyingmessage "We've taken action on the Upwork account that you flagged."

Hi Winston,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello
Some weeks ago I reported a message on upwork and after that I keep getting mails and notifications about that report. I am 100% sure that's a bug, can you stop it?

Hi Marian,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings

How to I stop this notification. I have tired to face this problem. Shows this notification every day or one day later. This problem has been going on for 9 months.. What can I do now. See attach file for the more clarification. Please give me any best solution.

Thanks

Hi Md Rimon,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I escalated your concern to our Technical team and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ac87363b
Community Member

I have flagged a message in my account. Now, I'm getting the same message over and over again:

Your Terms of Service report
Hi Hermann,
We have reviewed your report, and have investigated and taken action as it relates to our Terms of Service. No further action is required at this time.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and thriving online workspace.
Regards,
Upwork Trust and Safety

Since September 10, I have received this message 10 times. Does anyone know how to stop this

Hi Hermann,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the email notifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue.

I'm currently working with Upwork / Elance on the resolution. More
difficult than expected. I forwarded your comment.

Hi Oleg,

Our team reached out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members