🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » top rated qualification
Page options
neha9979
Community Member

top rated qualification

Hello,

I want to know that I completed $1k earnings to qualify for top-rated and my JSS is 91%. So, why it is taking time to update my 12 months earning as it is updated every hour. Also, I want to know I have 100% client satisfaction then why my JSS is dropped to 91%?

Thanks

Neha

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Neha,

To view your past 12 months earnings go to Find Work > My Stats. At the moment, your earnings are still less than $1000. Please keep in mind that only earnings that are available on your account are counted. 

Once you're eligible for the Top Rated badge you will receive a confirmation and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

To learn more about how your JSS is calculated and what can affect your score, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have $1k+ earnings in my profile but it is still not updated to 12-months eraning in my stats. My payment was approved yesterday but still it is not updated.

Neha A wrote:

Hello,

I have $1k+ earnings in my profile but it is still not updated to 12-months eraning in my stats. My payment was approved yesterday but still it is not updated.

Just wait a little. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members