🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » waiting for clients to end contracts
Page options
e1fac931
Community Member

waiting for clients to end contracts

Two clients of mine have stated that they don't need more help from me. So I kindly asked them to close the contracts. They have not. I don't want to initiate closing these because I want to ensure getting reviews. Besides asking clients to please close the contracts, is there something else I could message them that would persuade them to close these? 

Can an open contract without any activity lower the freelancer's JSS? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mayalee99
Community Member

All you can do is send them a message in hopes they reply and close it, other than that I suggest to not close it on your behalf immediately and wait !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mayalee99
Community Member

All you can do is send them a message in hopes they reply and close it, other than that I suggest to not close it on your behalf immediately and wait !

data_divas
Community Member

Lynn N wrote:

Two clients of mine have stated that they don't need more help from me. So I kindly asked them to close the contracts. They have not. I don't want to initiate closing these because I want to ensure getting reviews. Besides asking clients to please close the contracts, is there something else I could message them that would persuade them to close these? 

Can an open contract without any activity lower the freelancer's JSS? 

Nope. It has no effect.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members