🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Please Review My profile and give feedback
Page options
1b5b5283
Community Member

Please Review My profile and give feedback

Dear Community Members,

Please review my profile and give feedback. I am new to upwork and your feedback is very important for me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Saqib Murtaza

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1b5b5283
Community Member

Respected Anthony H.,

I am very thankful to you that you took time and reviewed my profile.

Your suggestion is very valuable and I will improve my profile accordingly.

I would like to avail this opportunity to ask a little more from you, as you an an established member of our community. 

I have been working in a 9am to 5am job physically in Pakistan and I have been doing many things as per my assignments. I have been working on

1. Imports: communication with exporter and working on financial instruments.

2. Production planning and execution 

3. Labour Management 

4. Liason with Govt. Departments

5. Vendor Audits etc

I have been using outlook, Ms office, Google spreadsheets, Canva.

Meanwhile I have been trying to upgrade my knowledge by doing courses from Coursera about freelancing, digital marketing, understanding of web or app development 

I am new to freelancing and I am not sure that how can I reflect my skills here or where do I fit in.

Sir please guide me and share your thoughts.

Thanks again 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
allpurposewriter
Community Member

Saqib,

Try to be more specific about what you do. Telling people you have a reliable and consistent approach is not very helpful. Tell clients what you mean by that. 

Clients like to know what they are getting for their money. If you just tell them what you do in vague terms, they won't really know what you do and will likely find someone who can articulate what it is they do.

Good luck.

1b5b5283
Community Member

Respected Anthony H.,

I am very thankful to you that you took time and reviewed my profile.

Your suggestion is very valuable and I will improve my profile accordingly.

I would like to avail this opportunity to ask a little more from you, as you an an established member of our community. 

I have been working in a 9am to 5am job physically in Pakistan and I have been doing many things as per my assignments. I have been working on

1. Imports: communication with exporter and working on financial instruments.

2. Production planning and execution 

3. Labour Management 

4. Liason with Govt. Departments

5. Vendor Audits etc

I have been using outlook, Ms office, Google spreadsheets, Canva.

Meanwhile I have been trying to upgrade my knowledge by doing courses from Coursera about freelancing, digital marketing, understanding of web or app development 

I am new to freelancing and I am not sure that how can I reflect my skills here or where do I fit in.

Sir please guide me and share your thoughts.

Thanks again 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths