🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Request for Profile Review - WordPress Develo...
Page options
999e5d17
Community Member

Request for Profile Review - WordPress Developer

As a WordPress Developer, I'm reaching out to kindly request a review of my Upwork profile. I would highly appreciate it if a skilled member could assess my account comprehensively and offer any feedback or suggestions for enhancement.

You can access my Upwork profile through the following link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c6d6ea7e3c03b08e

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Regards,
Muhammad Umar

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Muhammad Umar,

I looked through each section of your profile and I think it looks good. A few minor suggestions:

1) Change your title from Word Press Developer --> WordPress Developer

2) The information listed after "Why Me?" should be more specific. For example:

• Quality services (Everyone says they provide quality services. I recommend mentioning something specific.)
  • Support after work ("After work" means different things to different businesses. It might be helpful to clients if you say something like: "Support after business hours.")
  • Best support 24/7 ("Best support" should be more specific, and almost no one provides 24/7 support.)

It might be best to offer services you can quantify or accomplish. For example:

Why Me?

✶ High-Quality Layouts/Designs

✶ Unlimited Revisions
✶ On-Time Delivery

✶ Support After Business Hours

✶ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

3) Unless you worked for a company named Global, you may want to revise your employment history. It appears that you are using a profile summary as a job description. The jobs and their descriptions should be jobs you had with an employer, as a business owner, or freelance jobs.

The other information in your profile looks fine.

Good luck!

999e5d17
Community Member

Thank you for the review Clark, I will work on the points you mentioned.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths