🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and...
Page options

Error: 500(N) "Sorry, we cant let you in" and "We'll be right back"

Some users may experience errors while trying to login in. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1676919142418.pngegaruth_0-1676923040278.png

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to add: 

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

80 Comments
chrizcorr
Community Member

Same here.

diangraphics
Community Member

Yes, same here.

After I accept my contract the pages is everything broken.

65b95f7a
Community Member
Screenshot_3.png

Cannot log in on both Chrome and Firefox. I can login and see support and community pages. My app still works and I can send messages, post jobs, etc.

I have cleard my cache, restarted browsers, etc.

I cannot find where to contact an actual support person too. Please help Upwork! Thanks!

asadullah_liam
Community Member

same here

evilprince009
Community Member

Hi Valeria, I am facing this issue. Can you please take a look ?Screenshot (82).png

Thanks.

ryanrafiq
Community Member

Hi. I have been using Upwork for over 4 years. But this is the first time I am seeing this issue. Can someone PLEASE help?

00221a29
Community Member

Same here. 

ianmalvas
Community Member

Same problem here. 

41ef394f
Community Member

Hey Stefanie, same thing here, this is probably some internal issue, Upwork servers might be heavily loaded right now, load balancing not working properly or some other issue with the Cloudflare gateway.

Best thing you can do right now is to take a break and come back later. Trying to access by reloading the site is going to stress the infrastructure even more, and might cause the site to stay down longer.

Hope my comment helped!

72a549e7
Community Member

error.png