🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with JSS not showing the same value on ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with JSS not showing the same value on Profile and My Stats page

Some users may experience issues with JSS not showing the same number on the freelancer's Profile and My Stats page. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

63 Comments
walledmsoliman
Community Member

Hi All, 

My JSS was 99% in the last update on 14 May! and since then I've got great feedback and a 5-star job completed! and suddenly today it's dropped to 98% instead of being boosted to 100%!!!! however, also it's not 2 weeks since the last JSS update!! It's not realistic! also, ALL of my jobs for more than 12 months are 5 stars!

Please help as this is very negative on our work!! 

Thanks in advance.

walledmsoliman
Community Member

Hi All, 

My JSS was 99% in the last update on 14 May! and since then I've got great feedback and a 5-star job completed! and suddenly today it's dropped to 98% instead of being boosted to 100%!!!! however, also it's not 2 weeks since the last JSS update!! It's not realistic! also, ALL of my jobs for more than 12 months are 5 stars!

Please help as this is very negative on our work!! 

Thanks in advance.

virtualbrix
Community Member

I talked to Upwork support on the phone and it looks like its a known / complex issue, well see when its fixed.

gtoscano
Community Member

Hi community,

why this ? 

JSS dropped after a job was canceled from the client

f58a7ae0
Community Member

Nikola something went wrong here because I am seeing 89% and then I am seeing 90%. It has a lot of problems with Top Rated Badge. I see a lot of people actually complaining about it. Those who are already top rated I really don't understand why they even contributing to this topic because they are not aware of what is going on. 

To those, please refrain!

virtualbrix
Community Member

Depends if the client pushed down the JSS with Private Feedback.

gtoscano
Community Member

actually... I asked to cancel the job (a job that came to me from the "my projects dashboard") because I didn't receive enough information to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

If a freelancer ask to cancel a  job from "my projects dashboard" , before delivering something, why will be penalized?

virtualbrix
Community Member

If you originally accepted the job and than it was closed, the client can still keep you private feedback.

Close it yourself next time.

zeri13
Community Member

Will they really fix it or will say it is due private feedback...Last week, I successfully secured the biggest contract, resulting in the highest earnings, and was rewarded with a bonus from the client. Moreover, we entered into another contract, and the entire process went exceptionally smoothly. I had anticipated that my Job Success Score (JSS) would rise significantly from 87% to approximately 93% or even higher. However, to my disappointment, it only increased to 89%. Today I saw it went to 88% again.

f58a7ae0
Community Member

Upwork is messing up people's scores. I thought I was insane but it seems like Upwork is crazy because these scores are ridiculous. I myself had a big client and the client surprisingly left a 5-star review. my score did not move 1 inch, then I am seeing two different scores for the longest while. Upwork what is really going on with your platform lately. I am totally fed up with this nonsense. I think I will have to revoke Freelancer plus $14.99 + tax can go into my pocket each month.Public profile.pngMy stats.png