🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with contracts on Work History
Page options

Issue with contracts on Work History

Some users may experience issues with contracts not being displayed in the Work History section of the Profile. 

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 11/16/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved. 

77 Comments
ArjayM
Status changed to: Resolved

We received an update from the team, and they confirmed that this issue is now resolved. Paid Contracts should now appear on a user's profile under Work History. Please let us know if the issue persists; we'll look further into that for you.

b5f86ba5
Community Member

Hello,

My completed fixed-price contract disappeared in the morning under Work History and it's missing still.

Thanks for your help in advance!

kingcarlton
Community Member

NOT Resolved.

50 (fifty) completed jobs are still missing from my profile “All Work’ job history. When can I expect a fix for this?

rachelles
Community Member

Hi, this did sort out for me. I appreciate that, but I'm still curious about how to put in a ticket—I still don't appear to have any options for that anywhere. I'm still in the following situation:

--I do not have a chatbot anywhere on my profile or on any of the 'Help & Support' pages I visit. 
--On my tickets page, there is a 'Contact' item in the dropdown menu, but nothing happens when I click it—the 'Create a Ticket' option is missing from my tickets page.
--There are no other options anywhere for me to connect with support and request help with the issue I'm having with my profile. 

Did something change with the system, and if so, how do we get support?

thesuccessprojec
Community Member

My client feedback has suddenly disappeared after being on my profile for several months. How do I get it back?

zakaria996
Community Member

Thanks for your time, but I am still having this issue that my work history does not appear on my profile 

zakaria996
Community Member
Thanks for your time, but I am still having this issue that my work history
does not appear on my profile
zakaria996
Community Member

I've received an email from support claiming the issue has been solved, but it has NOT. client feedback still not appearing on my profile

5f6ee2d2
Community Member

Hey There Everyone!

A weird thing happened today when I logged in. 3 of my latest reviews were showing a "no feedback given" message on my profile even though they are showing up in Contract > Details. I confirmed with the clients and they had no idea whatsoever about this.

I'm attaching the screenshots below as proof. Is this a backend error and if yes, then who should I contact to have it fixed? It's affecting my proposals, these were the latest reviews and on view mode, it shows only one review on page 1 of reviews on my profile. 

PS - In one screenshot, the client gave me two reviews but only one is showing up 

b262e2e0
Community Member

I know it sometimes takes some time for the feedback to show, but it's been well over 24 hrs now, and the job is gone missing - it's not in my completed jobs nor in the ones that are in progress.
I know the client left his feedback, I can see it in the contract details, but it's not showing on my profile. It has nothing to do with cookies, cache, etc - the feedback is not there regardless the device or browser I'm using, and it's not showing in the app either.

Anyone's had similar experience? Do I just sit and wait for the feedback to show, or there is something I can do about it?