🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with contracts on Work History
Page options

Issue with contracts on Work History

Some users may experience issues with contracts not being displayed in the Work History section of the Profile. 

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 11/16/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved. 

77 Comments
6358595c
Community Member

My feedback also disappeared from my profile please solve this problem for me

c0605600
Community Member

Hello, I recently completed 2 jobs with 5-star ratings. They were initially displayed on my profile. However, after I updated the title of my account, it has been 26 to 28 hours, and the jobs are no longer visible on my profile. I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

e8ad05d7
Community Member

The feedback is visible in our chat and in the contract, but it suddenly disappeared from the work history.

0b20e64f
Community Member

I have completed 2 jobs, but only 1 is visible in my work history.

f1785f8c
Community Member

Sometimes they just take a little while to show, but they eventually show. Same thing happens to me all the time.

JoanneP

Hi Abdul,

Please share the contract ID of the job projects you're referring to so I can check. 

zakaria996
Community Member

I still have the issue that The feedback is visible in our chat and in the contract, but it suddenly disappeared from the work history.
please fix it as soon as possible

4547ed50
Community Member

I have done like 4 jobs on upworks where my clients left reviews as well, but Itsnot updated. Still shows only 3 jobs done with 2 reviews. You know how important those reviews could be on our profile.

AndreaG
Status changed to: Known Issue

c0605600
Community Member

Kindly review the following contracts. Than you!