🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.
Page options

Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.

Some users may experience issues with downloading Time Tracker App from our page. You may be unable to see dropdown section. 

Screenshot: 

egaruth_0-1691758770645.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this. 

Until this is resolved we would like to share a workaround that will help you get the Time Tracker app. You may use the direct links below to download the app for each OS. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding while this is being resolved. 

Edited to update information. 1/14/2024

I would like to let you know that issue with downloading Time Tracker should now be resolved and we will close this thread. If you still experience the issue please let us know in Support Forum and we will be happy to assist you further. 

53 Comments
LuiggiR

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the Desktop App. If you click on this link and select your Operating System, you should be able to get a link that'd take you to a page like this. From there, you should see a drop-down with the option to download the app. Can you let me know if you're seeing that? If not, would you be able to share a screenshot of what you can see on your end? That'd really help so we can better assist you.

farai_togie
Community Member

GUYS JUST USE A VPN ...It works instantly , i suffered too for 2hrs till i discovered this

f9d54c69
Community Member

I do not seem to find any download button for the app.

9f39f54c
Community Member
f9d54c69
Community Member

thank you very much for your help.

edb1f74f
Community Member

Hey, can you help me download a desktop app for the PC 

Because it doesn't appear any clickable link to follow in the download page

spectralua
Community Member
ahmedelhaty
Community Member

same story here, I have tried every above mentioned solutions but doesnt work 

LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the Desktop App. If you click on this link and select your Operating System, you should be able to get a link that'd take you to a page like this. From there, you should see a drop-down with the option to download the app. Can you let me know if you see that? If not, you might want to try a different browser and see if that helps. Don't hesitate to let me know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

7b59dbaf
Community Member

I'm facing an issue with the download process where there is no download button