🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Add extra layers of security" pag...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with "Add extra layers of security" page. Error: "This field is required."

Some users may experience issues with "Add extra layer of security page". Once you select "'I understand my account will be locked if I am unable to answer this question" the error "This field is required." will show. 

Screenshot for reference. 

NikolaS_0-1707117452168.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While this issue is being resolved we would like to let you know that you can use the following workaround so that you can add your withdrawal method earlier. 

Go to Settings Password & security > Security question and toggle that option. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

This should allow you to set up your withdrawal method.

Edited to update information. 2/11/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue in now resolved

We appreciate your patience. 

48 Comments
f9cf16d2
Community Member

When adding extra layers of security, after checking the checkbox that says 'I understand my account will be locked if I am unable to answer this question,' I always encounter an error stating 'This field is required.
help me please !!!

LuiggiR

Hi Bouchahda,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

ba412b5e
Community Member

I have a same problem regarding "Add extra layers of security --This field is required."
Please help!

Community Member

I'm having the same issue

LuiggiR

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

LuiggiR

Hi James,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

6b0241d3
Community Member

I am also having the same problem while setting up my withdrawal method. Screenshot 2024-02-02 201907.png

LuiggiR

Hello Jillian,

376506f6
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

I'm also have the same problem , could you help me?Thank you!

-Ray Zhao

5306f096
Community Member

I have the same problem. I changed my browser from Chrome to Firefox,even my phone browser,it seems doesn't work.