🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Add extra layers of security" pag...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with "Add extra layers of security" page. Error: "This field is required."

Some users may experience issues with "Add extra layer of security page". Once you select "'I understand my account will be locked if I am unable to answer this question" the error "This field is required." will show. 

Screenshot for reference. 

NikolaS_0-1707117452168.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While this issue is being resolved we would like to let you know that you can use the following workaround so that you can add your withdrawal method earlier. 

Go to Settings Password & security > Security question and toggle that option. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

This should allow you to set up your withdrawal method.

Edited to update information. 2/11/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue in now resolved

We appreciate your patience. 

48 Comments
af3f060a
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue, please help

LuiggiR

Hi Naduni,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

LuiggiR

Hi Anh,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

cf5fd888
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue 

LuiggiR

Hi Kelechi,

cc1ebdf3
Community Member

While I was setting up my security question for my withdrawal method, I ticked the 'I understand my account will be locked if I am unable to answer this question' box. However, the error: This field is required, still appears under the box. Please let me know if anyone has come up with a solution. Thank you.

LuiggiR

Hi Isaac,

610047d1
Community Member

I also facing the same issue.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

PradeepH

Hi Mattew,

It looks like the error is seen as you have not entered the security answer. Please enter your security answer to proceed.

- Pradeep

610047d1
Community Member

I've tried to include an answer, but error still appearing.

610047d1_0-1707054826482.png