🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Add extra layers of security" pag...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with "Add extra layers of security" page. Error: "This field is required."

Some users may experience issues with "Add extra layer of security page". Once you select "'I understand my account will be locked if I am unable to answer this question" the error "This field is required." will show. 

Screenshot for reference. 

NikolaS_0-1707117452168.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

While this issue is being resolved we would like to let you know that you can use the following workaround so that you can add your withdrawal method earlier. 

Go to Settings Password & security > Security question and toggle that option. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

This should allow you to set up your withdrawal method.

Edited to update information. 2/11/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue in now resolved

We appreciate your patience. 

48 Comments
NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. 

a2852bc2
Community Member

Hello Support

I also have the same problem.

Please HELP.

a2852bc2_0-1710329856154.png

de84cd44
Community Member
  • It is not resolved, as I am facing the same situation right now. As I am just trying to update my surname yet the problem persist even if I entered the security phrase and ticked the green boxes. Please help.
835aa4f4
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

I have a same problem regarding "Add extra layers of security --This field is required."
Please help!

7749bc28
Community Member

I am facing the same issue now. I was trying to update location then this extra security layers window popped up. 

Also added answer to security questions and tried multiple times but still stucked. Could not get my location changed. 

1f6c5ff1
Community Member

I am facing the same issue now. I was trying to update my name then this extra security layers window popped up. 

Also added answer to security questions and tried multiple times but still stucked. Could not get name changed. 

0a70644b
Community Member

please help me i have same problemupwork.JPG

c10a66b8
Community Member

upwork, no team support for solve this problem?