🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
faizanjburney
Community Member

Hello, Freelancers! I've been having the same problem since today, I have connectsCapture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNGCapture.PNG that aren't showing up, and I've included a screenshot as proof. I'm not sure why this is happening again, because I've had this problem before, and Upwork took enough time to fix it.

46bb3216
Community Member

Tried to submit a proposal but this message appears : "There was an error loading this page: error [7d395f4fd9fa0d8d-MRS, 7d395f4fd9fa0d8d-MRS]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

anyone has the same issue?

dzp204
Community Member

Also receiving this error.  Here is the message at the top of the submission page I receive:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
serviceName: 'vendorJobApplicationsFacadeDS', commandName: 'newVendorJobApplication', error message: 'serviceName: 'vendorJobApplicationsDS', commandName: 'newVendorJobApplication', error message: 'serviceName: 'monetizationConnectsDS', commandName: 'GetConnectsSummary', error message: 'MNY : receiver resource for external reference not found:, id='10116696:DEVELOPER_ID'''

NikolaS

Hi Gulzhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving so that we can assist you accordingly? 

xcesslogic
Community Member

Just saw a glitch ( I hope it's a  temporary glitch only) where available connects are showing as 0 ( I have around 80 left)  and the connects page shows an error as well.

xcesslogic_0-1686146278266.png

a7037f8b
Community Member

Same here!
Getting these weird messages when trying to submit a proposal:
Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job.
But I have more than 100.
When I'm trying to check my connects, I'm getting this message: Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

skipthedrive
Community Member

I'm having the same issue.

ed46b88c
Community Member

I get the following error:

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

I also see:  "Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the freelancer membership."

How do I solve this? Thanks!

fardanakhter
Community Member

This is what we are seeing.

26a5f0bc
Community Member
I get the following error "Failed to load the product pricing details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." I have a valid payment method. 

Additionally, on the Memberships and Connects page I get "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Please help