🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited to update information. 4/7/2024

We would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

66 Comments
lindarichard
Community Member

1. My rising talent badge has been removed. PLEASE! fix this issue. 

2. Why am I charged 7 connects each week? Soon I will be out of connects, because there are not many openings in the crochet area. So why does this require me to purchase more connects for you to just charge me 7 connects a week?

d47be1e9
Community Member

"Hey boy!

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your 'Rising Talent' badge. Don't feel down; this might have happened due to some violations or because you're no longer eligible for it. Just strive to earn 5-star ratings from your clients to maintain it."

91cfaef7
Community Member

I am sad, what to do now?

Please help me in this.

ac1549ff
Community Member

My rising talent badge is removed today. My profile is well maintained with a 100% completion ratio and I followed every criterion of maintaining the Rising Talent badge, but still, it got removed. It's surprising to see that badges were Last updated on 15 Oct, and the badge was still up there until today.  It continues to display October 15 as the last update date. Is there a bug? or is my Rising Talent badge intentionally removed? 

Screenshot attached below:

9c5e7cbc-6023-487e-8ed0-74463eaeb432.png

3d292636
Community Member

Hi,

I've had the same issue about my rising talent badge disappearing for a few months and have reached out here before.

I recently got a JSS score of 91% but still, there is not a rising talent badge.

Would appreciate the Upwork team if it can be solved.

Thank you in advance.

a567233e
Community Member

Hello everyone, I  started Upwork just before a month and really worked hard to maintain my profile and also got the rising talent badge too, but today when I have earned $3k and delivered  8  jobs to my clients successfully I got  a mail from Upwork in which they guys have mentioned that my status hass changes  they  remove the  rising talent  badge from my profile without  telling me the reason Now  I don't know what  to do with this to get  the badge return to  my  profile again.

Please guide me with considering my  case.

Thanks 🙂

94c5d3aa
Community Member

Hello there! 

I'm a freelancer and today I applied for a job using 8 connects, and after some hours I checked my Upwork profile and saw that my 43 Connects were used. Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks

Screenshot_20231130-213708.png

Screenshot_20231130-213720.png

6209bbea
Community Member

My Rising Talent badge disappeared unexpectedly today, and I've yet to receive my Job Success Score.

Until now I've completed 4 jobs and 2 progress within the timeframe only the final one has 3.5 star, all others have 5 star.

Losing the badge has impacted my ability to receive new project invites. Please urgently reinstate it.

Thank you,

Aymen Hussen

07658b1e
Community Member

Hello.

My rising talent badge was removed suddenly.

I completed 5 projects for 3 weeks and got good reviews from the clients.

Could you let me know the reason?

Thank you.

Regards

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

My rising badge and top rated badge removed and nothing like bad review or anything even I get 3 new job in that same week but it's looks like technical issues because it's suddenly drop from 96% to 91% then 87% and with jss 91% no top rated badge and now score is 87% don't why this much fluctuations.. I have good clients relationship still something issue in that too in last few days. I guess that will be a technical issue.