🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited to update information. 4/7/2024

We would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

66 Comments
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Yes issue on top rated badge as well and why this type of 1 client affect lot to jss and on other side new 5 star not affecting jss

8385666f
Community Member

Hola por favor puede revisar lo de mi insignia de talento ,yo entro constantemente a Upwork 

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

When this issue will be solve?

42878f61
Community Member

hello upwork team,

I just tired to open the job link, and found out it was denied by below screenshot.

Could you pls help to resolve it.

The link about the job as below:

Upwork

or this link

https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/best-matches/details/~01e07d70b3b73c13fb?pageTitle=Job%20Details...

b49f8d7f
Community Member

Hello support team,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to inquire about why my job success rate has dropped from 100% to 63% and why my Rising Talent badge was recently removed. I completed the project, and I have confirmed with the client that they gave me a full 10/10 score. The client also ended the contract with 5-star feedback. Could you please check and let me know? I have attached my profile screenshot and client chat screenshot for your reference.

Can you please help me get it back? I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

b49f8d7f_0-1712254897909.pngb49f8d7f_1-1712254967906.png

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

We will be closing this thread from further replies.