🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited to update information. 4/7/2024

We would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

66 Comments
mature_solutions
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue that I have fullfill all requirements for Raising Talent Badge but still not appear. Can you please help me in this regard? 

40e4e6d1
Community Member
Hello Team Upwork,

Hope my mail meet you well.

I don't seem to understand your mail, please elaborate further.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Bukola Folarin.
ffdbe9c7
Community Member

Hello upwork team

I have completed the criteria for rising talent badge but it is not displayed on my profile. Can you help me with that. Thank you

8dbe571b
Community Member

Hey team upwork, I would like to know that I am eligible for rising talent badge but I haven't recived it could you guide me, thank you.

361d5f10
Community Member
Hi! Ma'am/Sir. How are you?
Please tell me, how can I help you?
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

still issue is there....

59d1b2e9
Community Member

I  haven't get any help from client,How to solve the problem ?

Anyone help to me.

59d1b2e9
Community Member

Hello, world 

felicia-rushing
Community Member

A week ago, I had a 100% JSS score with 2 current clients.  Now, my JSS score has been completely removed and I cannot create a ticket with the chat bot.  How do I get assistance with this?

c3c7b686
Community Member

My top rated plus has been removed with 96% Job success rate to now 80%.

I submitted a proposal, my client asked for a zoom call and discussed the requirements and I shared my experienced for the full time job. After signing the contract, the client started acting way too unprofessional and demanded reply withim 1 minute while doing the work. After starting he demanded me to design 4 landing pages for email marketing (highly visual) which impossible: besides this he asked me to work without brand guidelines and create new ones while working on all templates within 4 hours. While doing the work, he ended paused my contract and asked me to continue the work. While doing the work, he ended the contract. He did the same with 5 other freelancers as well. As you can see on his job posting.

Please I would like to restore my job success rate and my badge. A clients misscommitment is costing me my profile success.

I want to restore it. Please help.