🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scanned PDF resume issue
Page options

Scanned PDF resume issue

Some users may experience errors with uploading a document resume. Please know that we do not currently support scanned PDF documents.

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1680807729674.png

Could you please try uploading a file that is not a scanned PDF file?

85 Comments
54d4e38f
Community Member

HI. 

Im having the same issue, can someone help me with this ?.

Thanks !

LuiggiR

Hi Gustavo,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

74ffa05f
Community Member

I searched and found this subject in 2022 on the community board and have tried all solutions. I will need someone from support to reach out to me, please.  Thank you!

NikolaS

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

74ffa05f
Community Member

Thank you so much, screenshot attached

ArjayM

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. I've escalated your case to the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You may access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

74ffa05f
Community Member

Thank you so much!

729736cd
Community Member

5B4FE909-B709-4F26-9294-3AA4C031820A.png

NikolaS
Status changed to: Workaround

47f8dab1
Community Member

Hello, I also cannot succesfully upload my PDF resume. PLease advise!

Thank you