🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
suzedablooze
Community Member

Same here, never once lost the badge and worked hard to get it - any update on when this bug will be fixed?

robert_trew
Community Member

I think it's about time Upwork starts to offer 0% fee's on contracts for this issue. 

If my badge isn't back by the end of the week I

i'm going to other new freelance platforms and taking my 6-7 long term contracts over from them

7ebca370
Community Member

Me too here.

I Lost my top rated badge yesterday without any reason.

Kindly support.

7ebca370
Community Member

Hi there,

My top rated badge disappeared too, I have 99% JSS, 16/16 weeks, 10k earnings.

Kindly check.

andrea_c_912
Community Member

I asked again about the status, and as told that there was "a fllow-up request" made. This means, no one cares about it or works on it! This is really unacceptable. I always felt safe working with Upwork but I definately do not anymore. We are good to pay 5 to 20 % on fees but obviously, it doesn't mean we can expect help then, if there is a major bug like this which affects our business! There is also no way to escalate a ticket or to talk to someone in charge.

c3ee8d1f
Community Member

Hello, recently my Top rated badge disappeared from my profile, my JSS is still 100% and my earning is still the same, I haven't made any recent change to my profile. 
I am confused that if that happened because of a contract I ended because the client created the contract and never replied to me afterward, I waited 1 month and when I got no response from him, I had to end the contract.
Please assist me with this problem.

luqman_mak
Community Member

Notified a moderator for you

a182de01
Community Member

I am still affected by this bug, and it is affecting my business!!

Please UpWork, sort this issue out or kindly give some sort of response on the expected time or resolution for this bug as it is also affecting my fast-payments. It has been 4-5 days now! 

I still don't see my Top Rated Badge on my profile and in Stats.

sharmaanupam96
Community Member

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Resolved