🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing ...
Page options

Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing accurate number of Completed jobs

Hi all,

Some freelancers may be experiencing a discrepancy between the Total Jobs shown on your profile and Work History. Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it. In the meantime, if you need to know the accurate number of your total jobs, please refer to your All Contracts page

Example:

AndreaG_0-1716233066847.png

34 Comments
818a212a
Community Member

Hello any help, please?, This is greatly affecting my upwork profile, If there any help from upwork i would greatly appreciate it!

c7425d57
Community Member

Hello i am having an issue submitting my job application form, below is a screenshot of my account and the issue i am facing

b03d5184-0749-484c-8e83-ead44aa593e0.jpg

rafiq9382
Community Member

I am facing same problem

rajkathrotiya
Community Member

Hello Guys

Recently I noticed something new: I received an invitation for a new job, but you still charged me 10 connects for submitting the proposal. What is this? Are you creating money from freelancers who have done hard work and are still taking money by creating stupid policies day by day? It seems that you want to end your business in the coming days. You have also started charging a $4.99 fee for direct new client contracts. These policies are not good.