🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
websitefast
Community Member

Same for me...

winonathomas
Community Member

Hi Andrea!

I am experiencing the same issue. I was even able to submit a proposal for the invitations but I cant when I'm the one submitting a proposal from listings at the feed.

b396db2f
Community Member

Me too

f54916d7
Community Member

Same here. I deleted my account with 160 available connects to create a new one and I'm still getting the error. ☹️

0e29ae67
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Other than waiting for a reply within 24 to 48 hours for this to be resolved. Is there any other solution that we can do ? Because as a new comer here in Upwork this is not a good welcoming experience for us who are just trying to find a job. I just created the account like 2 hours ago and I can't understand why it shows me that my account is suspended when I am submitting a proposal.

467b97e8
Community Member

Same for me, I have not received any notification in the mail.

Screenshot_1.png

78bb1f7b
Community Member

Hey Aleksandar,

Please can you help me out, I am also getting the same message.

f54916d7
Community Member

Hi Andrea. I'm having the same issue. I actually deleted my old account because I couldn't apply for jobs, I tried appealing the suspension but I recieved an email that I wasn't suspended. So after I deleted the account, I made this new one. And I'm still getting the same error. I lost 110 connects for nothing. ☹️

b396db2f
Community Member

I have the same issue.

AndreaG

Hi Ken,

I also don't see any suspension on your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!