🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
Community Member

Hello,
I am facing suspension issue, and i don't know why
Please advise,

Thanks in advance

eb1f6031
Community Member

I just payed for the subscription and now i cant even put in job proposals because it is saying my account is supsended! I never recieved any email for the reason why my account was suspened.

862a6d53
Community Member

Hi! I recently updated my profile with all the necessary info to start working and earning, but every time I try to submit a proposal, I get the "Sorry, we were unable to save your application" notification. I haven't received anything letting me know that my account was suspended. Please help.

f0eb68d9
Community Member

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended

sharmaamit43
Community Member

Hi Team,
I am also getting the same error.
Please help me!

sharmaamit43_0-1686848506291.png

hasov90
Community Member
"You Can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended."

Hi,

I need your help to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

158e14ca
Community Member

Hey team I got this email from Upwork but when I submit any proposal then it shows my account is suspended that's why you are unable to submit a request, upwork team please look into this it is my humble request. Becoming the top-rated freelancer in upwork is my aim.

"We see you submitted a request to appeal an Upwork account suspension.

However, the account you submitted it for either doesn’t exist or is still active (not suspended)."

edesignmk
Community Member

I am receiving an error message while trying to send a proposal. I didn't receive any notification about the suspension, so I guess it could be a bug. 

4a7b6362
Community Member

Why ?

467b97e8
Community Member

Same, I think it's a bug Screenshot_1.png