🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
PradeepH

Hi Hiwot,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already uploaded a profile picture. Could you please confirm if you still need assistance? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

64bce20f
Community Member

Hi. I'm experiencing same problem. Can't upload photo it say's that style must be either decimal, percent or currency. How will i fix it? Thank you!

676cb434
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. Can't upload my photo, don't understend what it seems 'style must be either decimal, percent or currency.'

PradeepH

Hi Mary and Anuk,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

fc8179c8
Community Member

I am having an issue with loading my profile picture, as it says “style must be percent, decimal or currency ”. I’ve used another browser, but still no improvement. Kindly advise. Thanks. 

Community Member

Include a screenshot of the error message

6db039f1
Community Member

Hi! I am facing the same problem. I’ve been trying to upload my profile picture for an hour, but same error pops up every time 

fc8179c8
Community Member

C8C06513-787A-40A2-8884-AA0455028734.jpeg

759e32fa

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

759e32fa

Hi Izzah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.