🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
Community Member

😮I genuinely expected there to be more to that error message.

fdf6cbdd
Community Member

I also have the same problem right now? can please someone help 😞

LuiggiR

Hi Angel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

23c5a61c
Community Member

I also need help

ArjayM

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

590ffaa0
Community Member

It keeps telling me "Style nees to be either decimal, percent, or currency, or contact customer support"

I cant find customer support and I've tried every which way to change the name of my photo. 

Anyone know how to fix it?

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 8.24.58 PM.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karina, 

I can confirm that this is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. A member of Upwork Support will reach out to you via email to assist you further with your concern. Once generated, you should receive the email in your electronic mailbox, or on this page of your Upwork account. 

cf8a0376
Community Member

Hi! I am new here and I really want to apply for this job please help me I really don't know on how I can upload my photo. When I try to upload a profile photo, on Safari it says that "style must be either 'decimal', 'percent', or 'currency,'" I tried some troubleshoot like, clear history, clear cache and cookies and tried to use private browser, however, still message error occurs. 

759e32fa

Hi Kimmy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

8624798d
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am also having the same technical challenge while uploading a photo. Thank you! 

Madison